Baris Erkan Celebi, Attorney at Law, specializes in providing international investors in Turkey with reliable legal counsel and personalized business solutions. He is a prominent lawyer in Antalya for representing foreign nationals in various civil and criminal cases.
- American Robert College | Graduated in 2011 on extensive merit scholarship
- Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Law | exchange program in 2014
- İstanbul University, Faculty of Law | Graduated in 2015
- Antalya Bar Association | Admitted to Practice Law in 2016, Law License number 6134
- Bahçeşehir University, Institute of Social Sciences | completed a master’s thesis in 2020
- Authored a law book titled Defect in Yacht-Building Contracts in 2020
- Founder of Antalya Law Firm since 2019
PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH PROFICIENCY
Turkish Attorney Baris Erkan Celebi speaks fluent English on a Business Level. As such, he can answer questions from clients clearly and advise them without any miscommunication.
Turkish Lawyer Baris Erkan Celebi routinely publishes useful legal articles on his website that answer most questions that a foreign national may have, whether they may be on real estate investments, company incorporation, immigration, or litigation.
The staff is always on standby to relay clients’ inquiries to him and to arrange appointments with him. In case of urgent matters, the staff immediately notifies him so that he can respond to his clients who need him without delay.
NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST
Turkish investment lawyer Baris Erkan Celebi exclusively represents foreign nationals and international firms. Therefore, the chances of a conflict of interest due to any relations with a counterparty are next to zero.
NUMEROUS LEGAL PUBLICATIONS
Turkish Attorney Baris Erkan Celebi has authored several legal publications, including a law book on law of yachts. Aside from numerous informative texts he routinely posts to keep his clients informed on legal norms, he also published several legal articles in several international magazines and on his website, including: